Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday, Sept 25 , 2013

Am in Fort Erie, right across the bridge from Buffalo, New York.  Tomorrow, headed towards Niagra Falls.  Ended the day on 20 miles of great bike path and start the day tomorrow with another 20 miles.  I LOVE good bike paths.

Biked for a while with a fellow bike camper.  He instantly diagnosed my leg/foot issue.  Tendinitis.  I have had issues for about a week.  I can bike ok, but by the end of the day, my leg and ankle are swelled up like a balloon, and I can't walk without a lot of pain.  The good news is that the pain and swelling are getting better. I stopped taking pain medication.  So hopefully, it will gradually go away. One of my tires blew out. After the riding was over for the day.  Better than if I were on the bike, I guess.

I've really enjoyed Canada, but am ready to get back home to the USA.

Til next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment