Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday, Sept 17,2013

Two much better days after spending Sunday in the rain.  This part of Michigan has been hilly. Makes for some nice vista's, but I'm not too hot about climbing hills.  Saw lots of deer.  A raccoon ran into the road, looked the other way and then turned my way. He scooted back into the woods.
 As in Minnesota,  came upon 3 alpaca's or maybe llama's this time.

Ran into my first closed campground.  They closed it on Sunday for the season.  It could make it interesting if I run into too many more of them. Last night I spent in a county park campground right on the Lake Michigan shore.  Not many in the campground.  It was COLD again.  Down to 41 this morning. Decided I need to get some more warm clothes.

Now the issue is to find a store.  I went through Traverse City  today, but I didn't  know where the stores were.  And it is hard to negotiate larger cities.

I missed a turn again today, but this time I caught it before going too far out of the way.

Spending the night in Interlochen, Michigan.  Will start wending my way east and south to make it to the Canadian border.  Going well.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment