Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday, Sept. 20 , 2013

Today was a combination of the sublime and the miserable. The sublime involved riding on the bike trails.  Fantastic. And a lot more than I thought originally.  Three different trails.  Not much road kill on bike trails.  Animal theme of the day -  rabbits.

A totally different Michigan today.  Completely agricultural.  Corn, soybeans, etc.  No lakes.

The miserable related to rain and wind.  Fighting a headwind for a lot of the day.  The rain was light, but still wet.  So now it is supposed to be cłear for a few days.  Yeah!!!!

I finally got out the painkillers.  After taking a day off a week ago, I had a hard time getting my form back.  I have somehow aggravated my shin.  Feels like shin splints, but I don't know.  I think it is getting better. We will see.

In general the day felt more on the sublime side.  Will be in Canada starting Sunday. In Frankenmuth, Michigan.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment