Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday, August 23, 2013

Back to normal.  The body forgave me.  The winds died down ( a bit of headwind, but mostly cross wind and not too bad at that).  North Dakota is kind of beautiful.  There is such a thing as the Badlands here, but most of western N.D.  has been badlandish.  Great buttes and beautiful rock formations.  Colorful and dominating.

Rode on the interstate highway for the first time today.  It was really good.  Not a whole lot of traffic.  Wide, wide shoulder.  Not much debris/junk on the shoulder. And a nice rumble strip between me and the cars passing me.  I was most pleasantly surprised at how well it went.

Still plenty hot.  It has been in the 90's for several days and looks like it will be on into next week.  It is hard to fathom how much I drink.  But I guess it is necessary.

In Medora.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment